Monday, February 24, 2014

DIALOG: EXPRESSING INTENTION

HOLIDAY PLANS
A long weekend is coming. Riri, Santi, and Bayu are talking about their plans.
Riri        : It will be a long weekend soon. Do you have any plans?
Santi      : Uhm, I’m not sure. I don’t have any idea yet. I think I might stay at home.
Bayu      : Stay at home? Well, you could do something more interesting!
Santi      : So, what about you Bayu? Do you have any plans?
Bayu      : Definitely! My dad and I are going to go fishing.
Santi      : Fishing? It sounds boring too! Are you going to go fishing in the river near your house?
Bayu      : No. We plan to go fishing in a lake near my uncle’s house.  Would you like to come with us?
Santi      : Fishing? I don’t really like fishing. I would rather stay at home than go fishing.
Bayu      : What about you, Riri? What would you like to do on the long weekend?
Riri        : I have made a plan with my mother about what to do on this long weekend. We are going to practice baking cookies.
Santi      : That sounds like a very good plan!
Bayu      : Are you going to bake choco chips cookies like the last time?
Riri        : Well, yes. That is my favorite. But we will also try to make ginger cookies.
Santi      : Oh, how I envy you. My mother is going to accompany my little brother to attend a drawing competition. I don’t think I can ask her to teach me baking cookies.
Bayu      : Ha ha, I guess you should enjoy staying at home alone.
Riri        : Oh, would you like to join me to learn baking cookies? You can come to my house.
Bayu      : It’s a good idea! Or will you go fishing with me and my dad?
Santi      : Uhm, not fishing I guess. But I think I would like to bake cookies with Riri. Thanks for asking me to join you Riri.
Riri        : No problem. I will call you on Friday to let you know the time when we can start.
Santi      : Thanks a lot. I will be waiting for your call.
Bayu      : Have a nice long weekend everyone.
Riri, Santi        :  You too.



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Visitors

JATENG PINTAR

Pembahasan Soal

Labels

Speak up!

Pages

Blog Archive