Tuesday, May 20, 2014

 pic taken from : http://www.lawandahill.com/your-attitude-determines-your-altitude

Darto   : Are you going to join us to climb the mountain next week?
Darmin : Sorry, I can’t. I cannot miss my music course. I love that challenging activity, but for me the music course is more important.
Darto   : I see.

The sentence in bold in the dialog above is used to express attitude.
Expressing attitude means that you express the way that you think and feel about somebody or something.

Here are some other sentences used to express attitude.
Expressing Attitude
·         I love it
·         I hate that
·         I like it, but ….
·         I guess ….
·         That’s not my favorite.
·         Personally, I believe …
·         You know what I think? I think …

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Visitors

JATENG PINTAR

Pembahasan Soal

Labels

Speak up!

Pages

Blog Archive